Interested in checking out a bike to purchase? Great! We are doing same day appointments and would love to help you out. Just click the link to book an appointment and fill out as much information at possible to help us find the right bike for you.
Types of Available Bikes:
- Commuter bike: Solid bike with multiple speeds designed for comfortable city riding and may be suitable for light trails. (Avg $275-$350)
- Road bike: Bike with multiple speeds, lightweight frame, drop bars, designed for speed, not suitable for trails. (Avg $350-$600)
- Mountain bike: Bike with thick tires with tread designed to grip uneven terrain, and front or full suspension. (Avg $350-$600)
- Cruiser bike: Bike designed for comfort and neighborhood riding, often with only one speed. (Avg $100-$150)
- Single speed: Bike with only one speed, lighter and faster than cruisers. (Avg $200-$300)
- Kids bike: Bikes designed for smaller people with smaller hands. Kids bikes come in a wide range of sizes with a wide variety of features (hand brakes vs foot brakes, multiple speeds vs single speed, etc.) Please include the height of the rider and any important features in your comments! (Avg $50-200)
We ask that you come wearing a mask and that you are mindful of social distancing policies. Maintain 6ft between yourself and our staff as well as other customers around you.
We are not allowing customers inside the shop but we will meet you outside where we can look at and talk about the bikes together in the nice fresh air.
We are not offering test rides at this time. We have relaxed our return policy to allow for the return of Used Bicycles within 30 days of purchase, with a receipt and subject to a $20 restocking fee. Bicycles will be assessed for any damage when returned and additional fees may be applied.
Please stay home if :
- You have had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days or are you currently experiencing these symptoms.
- Fever greater than 100
- Difficulty breathing
- Persistent cough
- You have tested positive for COVID-19, or awaiting test results.