Our rolltop Davis Daypack is built with the rainproof construction and attention to detail expected from North St. Bags. It displays a special contoured hourglass pattern bring subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this lightweight backpack.
The simple design of the Davis Daypack makes for a versatile companion that is both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Contoured shoulder straps are comfortable and lightweight.
A single exterior zipper pocket is lined to be safe from outside weather, and further protected via our favorite U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers. Open side sleeve pockets are great for a tall water bottle or u-lock.
The Davis Daypack is constructed from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon exterior shell with a waterproof drop liner made from lightweight and durable recycled LX200 EcoPak sailcloth.
- 8" x 6.5” external zip pocket with #10 Water Resistant zipper
- Open side pockets for u-lock or water bottle up to 3” in diameter
- Ergonomic, lightly padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- EcoPak LX200 recycled waterproof ripstop poly liner
- Bright white liner for increased visibility
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets and Laptop Sleeves as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve upgrade available for laptops up to 10.5” wide x .5” deep (fits most 11” - 13” laptops) OR will fit larger laptops in unattached sleeve in main compartment
- Space for up to two large 10" Velcro-In pockets and up to two 5" side pockets OR Laptop sleeve upgrade, one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- 18" tall (rolltop down) or 24" tall (rolltop open) x 10" wide x 5.75" deep
- 20L / 1240 cubic inches (rolltop open) or 14L / 1100 cubic inches (rolltop down)
- 1lb 4oz (.54kg)